January 2, 2023

Best Reads by Month 2022


 

I used to try to come up with a top 10 list each year. I read a lot of books and that task became daunting each December. This year, I tried to pick a best read each month. I was surprised by the results. Rebecca Zanetti made the list twice. And new to me author E P Bali made the list with her fantastic world building. Looks like my first love of paranormal had a winning year. All of these books were 4.5-5 Stars for me and the best reads of the month they were read. . 

I hope you check out these wonderful authors and read their stories. Happy Reading 2023! On to more great adventures! 


















#smassery #rebeccazanetti #sophielark #alymartinez #corrinemichaels #EPBali #laurengilley #jeweleann #dianneduvall #juliettecross #katiereus

No comments:

Post a Comment