August 24, 2019

Review: War Of Hearts

LOVE AN ALPHA BIKER?
NINA LEVINE HAS A NEW STORM MC BOOK OUT!

War of Hearts is LIVE & FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!! 

This is a FORBIDDEN MC ROMANCE.
41768232. sy475




I tried not to look at her.
I tried not to want her.
I tried not to love her.
But she won this war of hearts and now I'm a man on my knees.
This love may kill me.
My president will see to that.
No one touches his daughter.
He's removed me from her life.
He's sent me to hell where every day is a bloodbath.
If he thinks he's won, he's wrong.
Every battle is won before it's fought and she won this battle a long time ago.
I surrendered in our war of hearts and now I'll fight to the death for my queen.


BUY LINKS

"From beginning to end this story was simply superb. I cannot count how many times I yelled, threatened to punch a character, cried tears of sorrow and joy, was completely wordless or just sighed out of utter contentment." - Reading Is Our Satisfaction

#StormMC #NinaLevine #NewRelease #WarOfHearts #BikerRomance



I admit to being and epilogue junky. So Next Gen books get me all kinds of excited. What makes this one so fantastic is that although Zara is all grown up, we still got a lot of of King and Lily and the whole MC family we have come to love.

The story of Fury and Zara is told in dual POV over a number of years. There is a LOT going on in the MC world during this time and King is tied up tight about it. Fury knows that Zara is forbidden fruit but oh my goodness does he go after her to claim what he wants! Super loyal to the MC and he fights that battle with love for a long time before his heart and soul give it up. Fury's little plot twist was not on my radar and I don't think it was necessary in this book. It helps him grow but I think he and Zara were a sure thing regardless.

I'm intrigued to see where the story is going. The next one takes us back to Winter and Birdie so I assume the Melbourne MC will give us some more HEA's. Don't know and Don't care. All of the Storm couples are worth a read in by view. This one will mean much more to folks who have read the series but could potentially be ok as a stand alone.

Loved it!

*Complimentary copy provided for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment