January 29, 2020

Review: Heartland








An emotional friends to lovers romance full of risky secrets and late-night lessons in seduction.
Dylan is my best friend, and the only person in my life who understands me. He doesn’t mind my social awkwardness or my weird history. The only glitch? He doesn’t know that I’ve been hopelessly, desperately in love with him since the first day we picked apples together in his family’s orchard.
But I know better than to confess.
Now that we’re both in college together, I’m seeing a new side of him. College Dylan drinks and has a lot of sex. None of it with me.
Until the night I foolishly ask him to tutor me in more than algebra…and he actually says yes.
But the cool morning light shows me how badly I’ve endangered our friendship. And I don’t know if anything will be the same again.



Ahhhh Dylan....I knew he was going to have a great story to tell.  Add in the idea that he falls for the sweet but quirky girl next door.  So much to swoon about in this one. 

Chastity and Dylan have been friends since she moved in to the neighboring farm.  Her upbringing has left her skitish, but Dylan is able to calm her and has always shown her respect. These two are ride or die great friends.  Who knew that there was an underlying sizzle happening?  Not the two of them.  Until that one night...... 

Lots of sweetness in this one.  Emotions all over the place.  So much love from family, friends, culture.  Great message of acceptance for who we are despite where we came from.  Falling in love with your very best friend just tops off all the feels.   

Just a perfect addition to the series.  One of the top for me.  Looking forward to Dylan's sister getting herself sorted out.  Should be another epic tale from this author!

*Complimentary copy provided for an honest review. 

Hertland

    No comments:

    Post a Comment